POST 7 ENGLISH 4

Curriculum : Biochemistry

I am currently studying biochemistry, and with respect to its study plan, I consider that it has everything necessary to be able to form our future thinking as a biochemist and to be able to face the challenges that may arise in the future for new research, what I would like, would be to change the workload, that is, that the study hours are not so long, for example, I have subjects that last more than two hours, I would like those hours to be distributed in another way, that is to say in another schedule.

What I would like to increase in the study plan would be the laboratory hours, at least in my case, I learn much more with the practical than with the theoretical, it is hard for me to visualize things, besides there are people who are bored when everything is theoretical and they are rarely in the laboratory doing something practical. I find that the career has everything necessary to form biochemists that in the day of tomorrow know how to handle themselves accordingly, in addition to being able to support each other, that is, there are jobs that can be exercised as biochemists in which competing among them is the only important thing, they do not help each other, they believe that everything is to compete to see who is the best, when it is totally what it should be, you have to help each other, support each other, always have companionship because what I know, can help my partner with some research.

Thank so much for reading.

King regards, Karen Carrasco Maure

Comments

Popular Posts