POST 5 ENGLISH 4

 My dream job

I would like to have the job of being able to help animals in danger of extinction, be able to help them and create critical thinking and awareness about the importance of these animals, be able to travel to different places in order to be able to help all animals in addition to teaching them why they should be taken care of and the importance of these animals with respect to the rest of the other animals with which they interact as this could lead to extinction of other animals. Besides being able to help animals in danger of extinction, being able to help all the others, both terrestrial and aquatic, to be able to see an animal and hopefully it does not happen, but in case it needs help, to know what I have to do so that the animal can recover and can continue its life safely and completely healthy.

Regarding the remuneration, part of it would be to be able to move easily when I need it, besides being able to afford all the tools I need to help these helpless animals and the basic expenses that every person needs. I imagine that doing this work must be the most satisfying thing, being able to make a small change in the life of a living being will make me feel really paid.

Thank so much for reading.

King regards, Karen Carrasco Maure


Comments

Popular Posts