POST 1 ENGLISH 4

South Korea: culture

Today I would like to talk to you about the country to which I would like to travel and get to know South Korea, since I was16 I began to listen to their music (K-pop), past time I was learning more about their music, gastronomy and culture, I was struck by their customs. 
This last year I have been very interested in the language, Hangul, where does it come from?, Who believed it?, how to vocalize the sounds correctly to be able to pronounce the words well because some of them are very similar and it is possible to differentiate them only in the phonetics of the word.
In the near future I would like visit South Korea and try the different dishes that this country offers and maybe study at Yonsei University in South Korea, but for that I must first learn the language correctly because not maney people from South Korea speak spanish or english.

Thank so much for reading 
King regards, Karen Carrasco Maure

Comments

Popular Posts