POST 6 ENGLISH 4

Would I like to travel in the future?

I would like to travel in the future, yes, I would like to know what will become of me in 30 years, if all the decisions I made were the right ones, I always think about what I will think in a few years with certain feelings I have, that is, if today I feel sad, what will my future self think about that feeling? sometimes we focus so much on the present that we don't see the future, we don't have to focus so much on one feeling, I would like to travel in the future just 1 day or maybe 2, know what I feel and come back to the present to tell me, I told you so.

Another place I would like to travel to would be the past, not the future, this is very uncertain, besides it is the surprises that give the meaning to life, but what I am sure of, is something from the past that already happened and will always be there, for example, some moment in which I am with all my family or the people I love the most and be able to relive that moment many times and more if in the future I know that I will not be able to live it again, but I would not be able to change it, everything happens for something and that something also gives the meaning of life.

Thank so much for reading.

King regards, Karen Carrasco Maure


Comments

Popular Posts