POST 2 ENGLISH 4

My summer vacations

Today I will talk to you about my summer vacation of January 2021, these were some of the most entertaining and relaxing I had in a long time since staying so long locked up by the quarantine, I didn't go out much to protect my health and that of my family, in addition to always having to connect to the online classes of the university to be able to pass all the courses of the year.

I went to the beach of the Quisco with my sister, my two brothers and my two nephews for 5 days, we toured different places, nearby beaches where we bathed during the day and at night, we went out to play volleyball and enjoy the gastronomy, we also went to walk to the ravine of Córdova in which we took approximately 1 hour one way and another hour back, but it was a very pleasant and wonderful experience because of the nature, the care and protection of the place.

Thank so much for reading.

King regards, Karen Carrasco Maure

Comments

Popular Posts